This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information we collect through our websites. In this policy, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to ACS Home Accents (ACS Home Accents LLC, Annette’s Décor, and Annette’s Cooking). The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to website visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. The term “information” is defined as the personal and account information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone numbers, account numbers, and email addresses. Please read this policy carefully.
Information We Collect
The amount and type of information we collect depends on your activities and how you use our websites. Below, we explain what information we collect.
Browsing the Site
When you browse our website, we may use both session cookies that expire once you close your browser and persistent cookies that will stay on your computer until you delete them. You can always accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, there may be areas of our websites that may not work properly. When we send cookies to your computer, it will allow us to do the following:
- Collect your IP address to measure our website traffic and help us provide a relevant shopping experience.
- Collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our website for visitors.
- Improve the quality of our website and services to you.
- Keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
- Collect the location of a referring website or link when you come to our website using a link.
- Perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Purchasing on the Site
When you make purchases through our websites, we collect your email address, name, shipping and billing address, and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card numbers by telephone by calling (513) 649-5704.
We also collect and store this information when you create an account with us. You can help us ensure your privacy by not sharing your username or password.
If you subscribe to our newsletters, we connect your subscription to your account information when you make a purchase. You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time following the instructions provided within the email received by us.
Your Personal Information
We use the information you provide to process transactions, send periodic emails, share comments, and improve the service we provide. We restrict access to your information to only those who need access to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, and servicing clients and visitors. Third-party providers may include, and not limited to, our credit card processors, website developers and hosts, advertising agencies, shippers, and other services providers. These trusted third parties have obligations to keep your information confidential. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with others.
We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes as required by law. We may also disclose information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You may access and correct your personal and account information by contacting us by phone, email, or postal mail.
ACS Home Accents LLC
PO Box 424
West Chester, Ohio 45071
Our websites participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the CJ Affiliate Advertising Program. By design, these programs provide a means for us to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other affiliated sites.
Third Party Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites and services. This policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you on our websites, unless otherwise noted as it relates to a third-party. We are not, and cannot be, responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide on third-party sites. We recommend that you exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to any website you visit.
Any third-party provider we use may collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, may have their own privacy policies on the information we provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We maintain security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. While there is no guarantee that the exchange of data over the Internet is 100% secure, we take every precaution such as:
- We use Shopify Inc. to develop and host our website. They store and maintain your information in their data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application on a secure server behind a firewall.
- We only allow authorized personnel to see your information and account password.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, Shopify encrypts through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and stores your credit card data. The application also stores tour purchase transaction data only as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. Once the transaction is complete, the application deletes your purchase transaction information. For more information on Shopify’s privacy practices, visit shopify.com/legal/privacy.
While we make every effort to protect your privacy and the security of the information you share with us on our website, you acknowledge that a third party may access or tamper with the information you voluntarily share with us. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our website without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Last updated February 23, 2021